Help me with...
If you are suffering from hearing loss, you may be experiencing one or many of these symptoms:
- Difficulty understanding words, especially when there is a lot of background noise
- Struggling to hear in noisy groups
- Having to turn the television or radio up to a high volume
- Difficulty hearing the telephone or doorbell
- Struggling to determine which direction noise is coming from
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Misunderstanding what people say
- Feeling tired or stressed due to having to concentrate when listening
- Avoidance of social settings
- Finding one to one conversation difficult
Regardless of age, the ability to hear and communicate well should be held as a high priority and at MY Hearing Clinic, we understand just how precious your hearing really is.