Attending clinic for your planned treatment during COVID-19
Please read the following information carefully before attending your appointment.
Government restrictions are starting to lift but in our healthcare settings we still need to protect our most vulnerable patients.
From 19 July 2021 nothing will change in our clinic venues. Patients will still need to wear a face covering, socially distance and use hand sanitiser and staff will continue to wear PPE. These restrictions are in place to protect you and everyone around you. Thank you for your ongoing cooperation.
Attending MY Foot Clinic
- We request that you wear your own face covering unless exempt under government guidelines. This must remain in place throughout your visit unless you are asked to remove it.
- For added protection we request that visitors sanitise their hands, using the hand sanitiser provided, upon entering the building.
- Please maintain a distance of 2m from others, where possible.
Our staff are being very careful not to catch or pass on the virus. So, when they see you, they may be wearing gloves, an apron, a face mask, and eye protection. There is no need to be alarmed. This is to protect both you and them.
Please do not attend your appointment if you:
- Are required to be self-isolating.
- Have had the recent onset of a new continuous cough.
- Have a high temperature.
- Have noticed a loss of, or change, in your normal sense of taste or smell.
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, you should stay home and reschedule your appointment.
For current guidance on self-isolation and treating the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), please refer to: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/
Please be assured we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. Comprehensive risk assessments have been carried out and are being continually reviewed to ensure we are managing and reducing risk, but we cannot guarantee the risk of contracting COVID-19 will be completely eliminated. If you still feel the risk is too high, then please contact us to re-arrange your appointment.
Thank you for your support.
Telephone: 0191 9178887